Superfeet’s premium insole shape and designs are based on biomechanical principles of podiatric medicine. Insoles are made of the highest quality materials, providing superior comfort and stability at an affordable price.
Superfeet’s system helps you pick the right insole and find the proper fit for your footwear.
FIT PROFILE describes the feel of the insole’s shape under the foot and heel.
- Low profile is our most accommodating shape and provides support for the widest range of foot types.
- Medium profile is our intermediate shape and provides basic support for most foot types.
- High profile offers the most shape and provides maximum support for most foot types.
VOLUME describes the amount of room needed in the shoe for the foot combined with the insole to fit properly.
- Low volume fits in the widest range of footwear, including tight-fitting styles without removable insoles.
- Medium volume fits in most styles of footwear, including styles without removable in-soles.
- High volume fits in roomy footwear with removable insoles.
FITS BEST IN lists the types of footwear the insole was designed for.
Learn more about Superfeet at www.superfeet.com.